Here are just a few little things to get you going!
- Always bring santizer (always always always)
- Bring tissues too! (this goes along with the sanitizer thing…)
- Remember which rules and laws apply to which countries.
- Make sure to buy travel insurance, and travel medical insurance, especially if you enjoy activities where you could get hurt. It’s so important to have because you need to plan for the unknown.
- Bring chapstick with you! In both cold and hot climates, it’s a must have!
- Sunscreen is a must as well.
- Check to make sure you have your passport in time.
- For my fellow ladies, after hours and hours of traveling, lipstick will always give a quick pick up. Learned this one from my granny, she always said a little red lipstick will spruce you up in any situation!
This page may contain affiliate links